Do you know that local bag brands are now at par with the foreign brands?
Yes! A lot of local brands are the top choice of bags ladies prefer to buy aside from owning imported once. Today, local brands are having the same features that imported or foreign brands are having; from quality to design, and more.
Here are the top local nag brands in the country:
- TALI Handmade – Cofounders Liza Morales-Crespo and Marielle de Leon-Lazaro
- Halo + Halo – a combination of unlikely materials that when put together to make a bag
- Wabi-sabi – locally made genuine leather handbags
- Bagasao – made-to-order retail brand with an accessories line
- Liana Rosa – brand that focuses on handcrafted jewelry, bags, and accessories