Many people are going to the beach, lying on the sand under the sun with a cold fruit shake drink. But, what you’ve got to do to protect yourself from too much sun heat?
You may want to check the types of sunscreen to consider using:
- Gel sunscreens are better absorbed in the skin. They can be used by swimmers and people who have acne-prone skin.
- Cream sunscreens are best used for children and elderly people. They can be safely used in atopic and psoriatic cases too, to take care of dryness.
- When applying sunscreen all over the body, try a sunscreen lotion. If you are into swimming, these lotions are the best.
- Sunscreen wipes are great for people who are always on the go, or those who are mostly outdoors and cannot keep reapplying sunscreen.
- Spray sunscreens are good for areas like the arms, back and thighs. Do not use them directly on your face.
- If you like the bronzed look, opt for a tinted sunscreen close to your skin tone.
- Powder sunscreens are mineral sunscreens that can be used safely by people who have sensitive skin, are allergic to chemical sunscreens, and don’t like the creamy texture of sunscreen lotions.